Thursday, August 9, 2012

London Olympics 2012

Don't you just love the Olympics?! I look forward to them every time they come on and I watch them every day. The concept of it is just the coolest thing. All of the countries in the world coming together to show their God-given talents. My favorite sports to watch are gymnastics, swimming, track and field, and beach volleyball. I'm so proud of the gymnastics girls for the getting the gold and for Missy Franklin in swimming for getting gold too!! I love listening to all of the athletes stories of how they got to the Olympics. They are just amazing. I'm so sad that they are ending tomorrow and can't wait till the next summer Olympics (because they are my favorite). What are your favorite sports to watch?! P.S. Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. We have been super busy with a lot of things so keep my family in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment