Friday, August 24, 2012

Last Swim of the Summer

Today we had our last swim of the summer at our gym's outdoor pool. I am very sentimental so it was hard for me to leave. I love going to the pool. Laying in the sun and playing in the water is one of my favorite things to do. We went with our friends, the Greens and had an awesome time with them. We got snow cones and played and talked trying to get as much out of the summer as we possibly could. I can't wait until next summer to swim again! I hope you all have a super weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Emily,
    I will pray for your pastor's family. I also swam today too-- Calire had her book club and she and her friends swam, and I joined them. Wish you could of been here!! I am glad you had fun with the Greens though!! I am sad summer is ending :-( I am not quite ready for fall yet. I have had an amazing summer. Just a very joyful, friend filled, carefree summer. Oh well, I can't wait to see what God has for me in this new season!! I will be looking forward to an even better summer next year!! Blessings!!
    Miss you!
    ~Katy

    P.S. Could we possibly talk on the phone soon? I have been really wanting to talk to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete