Thursday, August 23, 2012

Seven Course Meal

Last Sunday we went to this place called Life Abundant Ministries and had a SEVEN course meal! We went to hear Graham Cooke speak and he talked about going to one so we thought we would have one. The point of the meal was to get to know people you didn't know so for every course you moved to a different seat to talk to someone new. It was really fun. We had fruit, soup, salad, rolls, chicken spaghetti, dessert, and coffee/hot chocolate. I was so full after!! The kids served the meal, which was a great way to get to know the people too. I loved having the seven course meal and I hope we get to do it more. You should have one and invite people you don't know that well. If you have one, comment on this post to tell me how it was!! I hope you all have a great weekend and a great week! WE are starting school Monday, so pray that it all starts off swell!!

2 comments:

  1. MY seven course meal was awesome!! Oh..... I forgot I went to the same one as you! Yes it was fun. I hope we can do it again too. Except the adults should serve the kids... well Bye for now Emily/Sistamatic/Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun!! Wish I was there with you! I will pray that school goes well for you!
    ~Katy

    ReplyDelete