Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!!

Happy Fourth of July everyone!!! I hope you are having a great Independence day. I love all the fireworks and parties and fun, but mostly I like to know that we are living in a free country!!! Isn't that such a great feeling?! We can worship God whenever we want and we can vote for whoever we want for president. We have so much freedom. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes that's a bad thing. So we shouldn't take our freedom for granted. I hope you have a very merry Fourth of July and remember all of our troops who have made this day possible for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Alyssa. I'm an almost-nineteen-year-old homeschool graduate who is now following your blog :).

    I like to connect with other missions-minded believers! We both follow Em On A Mission.

    I agree that we should not take our freedom for granted. We should pray for and remember all of those who live in countries where they are persecuted for their faith in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete