Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ecuador Mission Trip: Part One

This past week I had the incredible honor and privilege of going to Ecuador with my home school Spanish class. My Spanish teacher and her husband were missionaries there and they took twenty-four of us to where they were missionaries in Shell, Ecuador. There are so many things that happened that I am going to have to split it all up into different parts. 
The first day we went to church and it was so spirit filled. We sand songs in Spanish and the whole service was in Spanish. Even though I couldn't tell exactly what they were saying I could still tell that the Holy Spirit was in their words.
Here a some pictures from the first day...
P.S. Sorry I haven't blogged in like a year... :/


The church that we went to.

This needs no explanation.

The girls of the group.



Amarillo Mission Team 2014


Sweet Ecuadorian babies.

The jungle that was right outside our hotel window.




No comments:

Post a Comment