Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Love & The Outcome

Hey everyone! So I have something really exciting to share that can be only God. When I went to the Francesca Batisttelli concert on Thursday there was a group called Love & The Outcome, a husband and wife band, opening for her. They were telling a little bit of their story before they started singing and they said they were from Winnipeg, Manitoba! (That's where my mom is from if some of you didn't know.) So as you would probably guess, I was SO excited to hear them sing. And they were AMAZING!!! All of their songs were for me in every way right now which made it even better. When they had intermission, I went out and talked to them and told them my mom was from Winnipeg and Jodi (the wife) could not believe it. She was so nice and after that whole experience I look back on it and think that that could be only God. So I put up a few of their songs and a picture of me with Jodi. I hope their songs influence you as much as they have influenced me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment