Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Canada In Pictures

Hi friends! I hope you all had an awesome Christmas! I sure did. We went to Canada to see my mom's family and it was so much FUN!!! I wished we could have stayed there longer, but we had to get back to Amarillo (I was ready to get home too). Here are some pictures from our trip!

Me and Ellie with our Slurpees! They are the best things ever and we can only get them in Canada.
Decorating sugar cookies on Christmas Eve! 


My cousin Jack decorating sugar cookies. He is the cutest thing ever!

My new baby cousin William. I got to meet him for the first time when we were there. He was the best and cutest baby ever!

Me and Ellie waiting for our flight to go to Canada.


The streets in Canada. They are all lined with trees. So beautiful!!

A better picture of the trees.

Me and Ellie doing Raclette. It is the best dinner ever!

All of us doing Raclette. I love my cousins!



At both of my uncles' hockey game. They won!

Ellie with her new Vera Bradley purse on Christmas morning.

Me on Christmas morning looking through my stocking.



Jesus' birthday cake. It was yummy!



Me and Ellie skating on my cousin's ice rink he made in his backyard! It was so cool!

Cousins on the ice rink!

My daddy, Ellie, and me on the ice rink.

Me and Ellie on the ice rink.

The whole ice rink. They had hockey goals and lights too!

The girl cousins with Jack. It was his first time ice skating and he did so good!



Cousins playing in the snow!


My first time meeting William. isn't he just so adorable?

Me and little William.

Me and William again. Sorry I can't help putting  so many pictures of him. He's just so cute!


1 comment: