Monday, October 1, 2012

Thank You Jesus!!

Hello blog world! I just wanted to post some things I'm thankful for. It's getting to be that time again! 1.) Fall!! I'm so glad we have different seasons and I equally love all of them!! Wouldn't it be so boring if we just had one season all of the time? I love fall because, all of the leaves change and it starts getting cooler, you can get cuddled up by the fire and read a good book (one of my all time favorite things to do), and there's Thanksgiving of course! One of my favorite holidays! 2.) Good friends that I can come to for anything and they will listen to me and pray for me and give their input. I'm so so thankful!! 3.) Sisters. Where would I be without her?! I am a seriously blessed girl. 4.) Football!! I know this is kind of a weird one but I LOVE watching football with my daddy!! Go Cowboys!! 5.) Horseback riding. I LOVE it so much! When I'm on a horse it is the most amazing feeling ever. I don't ever want to get off when I'm done! Haha! This girl loves her some horseback riding! What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Emily,
    I am so thankful for good friends too-- YOU! I am thankful for beautiful mountains and beautiful leavs that are changing to gorgeous yellows, stunning oranges, and breathtaking reds! I am so thankful for God's hand, continually working in my life! So, so, so very thankful for music. It is an outlet for worship and for enjoyment as well! AND I am SOOOOOO thankful for JOY!
    ~Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for you Emily, Friends, family, clothes, dance, science, piano, and most of all God!

    ReplyDelete