Friday, June 15, 2012

Mission Amarillo

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week I have done an outreach called Mission Amarillo. We play games, do a bible story, crafts, and love on precious kids. These people come from all around the world and need to be told about Jesus Christ. I just loved watching those kids scream and yell and have such a fun time, but some just stayed back and said nothing. They looked so hurt and some of them had stories that I couldn't even fathom. They just needed somebody to love them. They ask: "Can you hold me?" "Can I sit in your lap?" "Can I hold your hand?" "Can you give me a hug?" So will you join me in prayer for those sweet little ones and their families who don't deserve to live lives that they are living? They need all the prayer they can get and need to be loved by Jesus. I know you will and thank you.

1 comment: